Helps restore and protect brain cells, improves poor memory as well as skin disorders. For psoriasis and other skin conditions. For Alzheimer’s disease, dementia and memory problems.
* for psoriasis and other skin conditions.
* for Alzheimer’s disease, dementia, & memory problems.
* for upper respiratory problems (coughs, bronchitis, chest colds).
* cellular protector and anti-aging aid. Cat’s Claw (vine, bark)
* stimulates immune system, protects cells, fights free radicals,
* reduces inflammation, cleanses bowel, & fights cancer cells. Anamu (whole herb)
* anti-cancerous, anti-viral, anti-candidal, anti-bacterial, immune stimulant. Sarasparilla (root)
* for psoriasis, dermatitis, leprosy and other skin disorders.
* as a blood purifier and general detoxification aid.
* for arthritis, rheumatism and auto immune disorders which cause inflammation.
* for syphilis and other sexually transmitted diseases.
Ginkgo biloba…Ginkgo improves blood flow to the brain and acts as an antioxidant. Several ginkgo studies have shown that it can help with memory problems caused by dementia or Alzheimer’s disease. It seems to help prevent the progression of dementia symptoms, especially if the dementia is thought to be the result of atherosclerotic vascular disease.
Lion’s mane…Lion’s Mane mushroom (Hericium erinaceus) is a nontoxic medicinal (and culinary) mushroom believed to stimulate nerve growth. Scientific research shows that lion’s mane contains a number of health-promoting substances, including anti-oxidants and beta glucan. In a study (published in Biomedical Research in 2011), scientists examined the effects of lion’s mane on brain function in mice. Results revealed that lion’s mane helped protect against memory problems caused by buildup of amyloid beta (a substance that forms the brain plaques associated with Alzheimer’s disease). Lion’s mane may help alleviate depression