Do You Have Stones??? For kidney stones and gallstones. To tone, balance, strengthen, detoxify and protect the liver and balance liver enzymes. Also beneficial for uric acid crystals, gout, liver problems, hepatitis, kidneys, lyme disease, back and muscle pain and more.
Ingredients: Chanca Piedra (whole herb)
* for kidney stones and gallstones.
* for viruses, hepatitis A, B, & C, herpes & HIV.
* to tone, balance, detoxify and protect the liver.
* to reduce uric acid and increase urination.
* for hypertention and high cholesterol levels. Cat’s Claw (vine bark)
* an immune stimulant & adjunctive therapy for cancer.
* reduce side effects of chemotherapy.
* as a bowel cleanser & anti-inflamatory
* for Crohn’s disease, colitis, diverticulitis, & irritable bowel syndrome.
* an anti-inflamatory for arthritis & muscle pains, strains, & injuries.
* for stomach ulcers & ulcerative colitis and as a ulcer preventative and bowel protector. Chuchuhuasi (bark)
* an analgesic, muscle relaxant, and a anti-inflamatory for arthritis, rheumatism & back pain.
* as a aphrodisiac for loss of libido (male/female) To cool & balance adrenal function.
* to tone, balance, and strengthen female hormonal systems, for menstrual disorders, mentrual pain/cramps. Amor Seco (whole herb)
* for asthma and allergies.
* for respiratory problems (bronchitis, COPD, emphysema, excessive phlegm/mucus.
* as a general anti-spasmodic/muscle relaxant.
* a pain reliever for colic, stomach & bowel cramping, arthritis, & muscle/joint pain.
* for mentrual disorders and excessive bleeding, pain vaginal discharge.
* for convulsions (allergic reactions, epilepsy) Iporuru (leaf & bark)
* for arthritis and rheumatism.
* as an anti-inflamatory and pain reliever for muscle and joint injuries.
* for fungal and viral infections…for erectile dysfunction and female fertility. Tayuya (root)StonebusterBStonebusterB
* to relieve pain of all types (arthritis, migraines, headaches, stomach aches, mentrual pain.
* for central nervous system disorders (sciatica, neuralgia, mutiple sclerosis, epilepsy, etc).
* as a general detoxifier and blood cleanser.
* for acne, eczema, dermatitis, and other skin problems.
* for emotional fatigue and depression.
Curcumin…is a substance in turmeric, that seems to reduce inflammation. Several studies suggest that it might ease symptoms of osteoarthritis and rheumatoid arthritis, like pain and inflammation. In lab tests, curcumin seems to block the growth of certain kinds of tumors. One study showed that turmeric extract containing curcumin could in some cases stabilize colorectal cancer.
Other preliminary lab studies suggest that curcumin or turmeric might protect against types of skin diseases, Alzheimer’s disease, colitis, stomach ulcers, and high cholesterol.
Curcumin is and anti-imflammatory and an anti-oxidant. Curcuminoids support important blood and liver functions, healthy joints, and your overall well-being, which in turn helps promote radiant and supple skin. Sea Cucumber
* Used in traditional Chinese medicine to treat a number of health problems, including fatigue, impotence and joint pain.
*contains high levels of chondroitin sulfate, a major component of cartilage. Contains natural anti-inflammatory compounds.
* is rich with niacin, calcium, ta-urine, lysine and other elements to restore brain fatigue and improve memory.
* provide vitamin A, B-1(thiamine), B-2(riboflavin), and B-3(niacin), and vitamin C as well as the minerals Calcium, Iron, Magnesium, and Zinc. According to the American Cancer Society…
compounds called triterpenoids have shown some promise in laboratory studies in slowing cancer cell growth and in stopping the formation of new blood vessels that tumors need to grow. In another early laboratory study, a fatty acid (12-MTA) that came from a sea cucumber was found to slow the growth of prostate cancer cells.